"Cubaoed"

whenever i go to Cubao, i always make sure that i guard my things very very carefully---to the point of paranoia. i always look behind me to check on bad guys just waiting to steal my cellphone. Cubao , for me, is a messy, chaotic, dangerous dangerous dangerous place!

i went to Gateway last night with my friend knolls (i also met zeena there & saw some people i know) . ive been there before but i didnt have the chance to see the whole mall. but last night, seeing Gateway, its new shops&restos, cinemas , etc made me see Cubao in a new light! i was so impressed that i couldnt help myself from blurting out loudly---"may Coffee Bean sa Cubao?????" hehe!

It was in a way very high end-- not what i would expect to see in Cubao. and after being there last night, i promised myself i'll go there more often- the freshness of gateway was very relaxing, as compared to the other malls-busy and always crowded!

but i can't really promise that i'll stop being paranoid while walking the streets of cubao... Gateway or no gateway-- some habits are hard to change.

Comments

Popular Posts