16 reasons why i love my puerto galera weekend!

.

.

.

.

  1. it was FREE- paid by the company!
  2. the beach- kahit hindi ako nag-swim
  3. mango shakes
  4. kebabs of all kinds!
  5. banana boat- woohoo!
  6. mindoro sling & red horse(s?)
  7. white sand na nag-stick sa damit pati sa contacts!
  8. my boardshorts
  9. my pink hair braid-bracelet (whooops kiri- as zeena calls it!)
  10. henna tattoos
  11. rock climbing to get to the other beach
  12. starlit night walks
  13. lots of cutie guys
  14. being with my great friends!
  15. meeting old friends-- as in ang dami naming nagkita kita sa galera! parang pinag-usapan! highschool friends, colej, orgmates, ofcmates, etc etc! hi 2u guys!!
  16. being able to unwind, relax and let loose!!!


Comments

  1. Great pics, looks like fun. If you ever want to come party in the States, look me up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts