back to the old routine

i went out with some former officemates now rockband hotshots (whoa!)- dan & bheng and present ones too- bridge, lainee, x, lens, last monday night. we had a videokenight out just like old times. we stayed up until te wee hours and even went to x's place to watch dvd. we put on, ITS ALL GONE PETE TONG - a mockumentary about a deaf dj. the film was absurd, weird, funny, but i can say that it was a good watch.

i was able to go home at past 6 in the morning tuesday then i went straight to sleep., woke up at around 1pm, went to the gym for my movie workout (that's running,biking while watching whatever's on at fitness first), as usual i'm more interested in finishing the film than shedding calories, on my way out i saw a college classmate there too-i learned that she's now taking up law in ust .

then i went to the office, met wit my EP, discussed some script problems, helped rhody with her crs sked, ate lunch at 5pm, attended the team heads meeting, met with my groupmates, had dinner with bridge,nix,david, and liam.. then went to Janero Bar to avail of the 3 for 100 Smirnoff Ice (haha cheap!) -- thats with the same people and also with tonie, x, rhody, jefp, and ton.

it's already wednesday, i think its about 3am and i'm back in the office waiting for lenni-my new roommate after my sister jen left.-- to finish her work so we could share a cab home.

now that i think about the past couple of days-- i realized that, hey i'm back to my old routine-- drink hard, work hard, party hard. i was unable to do so these past months (summer) because of work overload and out of town shoots. in a way, the feeling of nostalgia overwhelms me. i so miss the old times, old friends, old everything.. but im happy that life is moving on, new things are coming my way to make me grow and learn...haaay... ang baduy haha!

but i know that all these deja vu feeling will last until TODAY only coz i'll be back to my haggard self these next few days-- up until the 24th pa!..oh well i have things to look forward to naman --we're planning to hit the beach to end the summer on may 27-28 and i'm celebrating my bday on may 29!!!! so for those who want to send in their gifts in advance--ur welcome to give me a call so i could tell u how, haha!

Comments

  1. huy, kainggit naman, nag-videoke kayo? miss ko na videoke nights-daylight natin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jobeeeee! videoke tayo soon! haaay! magkita tayo! directive yan haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts