what i really need right now

The last two weeks have been the most stressing part of 2007 for me… i obsessed myself with work so i won't focus on other blah aspects of my life (like love ehem). But everything was just messed up…there came a point when the pressure and the demands of work made me want to give up and cry in a corner. That's why i was so looking forward to my Davao trip (March 16-19). It was a very timely break from my crazy schedule but up until the last minute, something would always come up and it seemed that the only thing that would prevent me from working is shutting myself out to the world. Fortunately, the trip went well. Even if the trip itself is tiring coz the tourist spots are so far away from one another, i felt rested and refreshed… or maybe just the thought of being able to get away put a sense of sanity into my system.

But now, 2 days after landing back in Manila (the real world),i still feel that something's missing. My schedule is not as crazy- i was able to get off a project i can't fit into my schedule; i'm starting to get the hang of being an SP; my other 2 shows are right on sked; heck , i was even able to go home early and write this crap. so there's actually no reason for me to still complain but no– i feel that my mind is still muddled up.i don't really know what to do but maybe this (see below) will help me get my self on track. i made a list of ten random things that could possibly solve this weird state of mind. sigh. if you could help me achieve any of this, just drop me a line



1. a loooong spa treatment with full body massage, foot scrub, mani and pedicure

2. a "real" conversation (over coffee) with zeena

3. see zettesu before she leaves for new york

4. haircut and cellophane treatment

5. galera getaway

6. cute boys (hey, who doesn't?)

7. a relaxing dinner with friends i don't see or talk to anymore! (hah! is that u?)

8. new hobby

9. new crush

10. closure

Comments

Popular Posts