miniature thoughts

i always thought that i am a strong girl but a very wise guy (Kashif, one of my sister's bestfriends) told me bluntly a couple of hours ago that i am a coward.I am scared of getting hurt so i become cynical and avoid it altogether by refusing to just let it go and risk it all..

***

In the same conversation, i was also able to admit that yes i ran away, i escaped from a job that i loved back home because i don't want to be hurt again by the people i value.But cant people just understand that leaving was a greater risk for me? or am i really stubborn?

***

i refuse to accept that i should compromise what i believe in just to get ahead. pleasure and meaning. im still trusting my instincts for now and hoping for the best.

***

theres a reason for everything, maybe the reason why i got a good job here is because god is preparing me for something….i just found out what it was and it hurts so much.

***

im gonna take it easy.

***

at the end of the day i know what i want.

***

i know he's out there, whoever he is.

Comments

Popular Posts