Back to blogging , when technology kills technology (?)

Whenever I feel like writing something, I always tell myself to go back and be active on blogging. The funny thing is after a couple of posts , I sort of get out of the habit again.

In retrospect, I feel that the popularity and accessibility of mobile internet devices is to blame for my non-blogging period. Ever since my blackberry, and ipad started dominating my internet surfing hours (not to mention after selling my 5 yr. old MacBook), I got used to just checking things online on the go. With the touch screen features not really very keyboard friendly to someone like me who is more used to pounding her fingers as she thinks... blogging became something that is a bit of an "effort".

On Feb 2013 , I swore to myself that Ill start my diet again, and with this, I will try to blog at least once weekly just to drain my thoughts and clear my cluttered mind... let's just see which one of these two I can actually  keep up!

Comments

Popular Posts