anonymous comments

I was reading a news article online published by my university. After the report, i saw a flood of comments with people just putting their opinions out there. one comment i read bothered me so much that i decided to sign up and comment anonymously. this started an online debate between me and that person. he is not totally wrong but i disagree on how he generalize things and i felt that he is stuck into this certain mentality that is so naive and selfish that is really disturbing. after i challenged his opinions, he even went out of context and argued that he has freedom of speech to publicly declare what he thinks and mocked if i have a problem with that. of course i dont have a problem with him having an opinion but when his opinion disrespects people like those subject in the news report then i feel that i also have the right to challenge that. just saying.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"Voltaire

Comments

Popular Posts