of pink neon lipsticks

my sister asked me to try out this really bright lipstick, and i laughed after trying it on because it's just... bright!
the next day i was at Boots and found the same lipstick, it was the last piece and since i cant seem to find my entire makeup bag, i bought it. i put it on even though i knew it was too pink. i went back to office and one of my colleagues suddenly commented in the middle of a conersation that i look nice and different and when i pointed out that i just put the lipstick on he "oh!'d" ...that bolstered my confidence and i decided to brave the whole day andkeep the 'pinkness'. today, still cant find my makeup bag so it was another neon day... i still super think its too bright, but whaaduhell, let them and let me get use to it until i find my other lipsticks ;)

Comments

Popular Posts