unexpected

i hate surprises.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Oh okay i have to admit that there's this happy or "kilig" moment whenever a nice surprise hits me in the face. But i just realized recently that i'm not the type who reacts well to unexpected things. why? i dunno.. some of my friends tell me it's because i'm O.C. coz i have this irrational urge to make a daily checklist of what i plan to do for the day, but most of them also know that i follow this checklist just as religiously as i follow my diet-- 20%-25% max success rate! ugh. but still i load up my to-do list JUST IN CASE, coz i just dont wanna see myself just bumming around. yep time is gold, yuck. :)

i also have the tendency to multi-task and multi-think. no this not an advantage. this makes me a very confusing person to talk to. ask zeena. i can't seem to finish telling one story straight--without putting in 2-3 sub-stories in between. maybe its also because im very makakalimutin, i tend to shift attention easily, making me forget things.. am i making sense?

anyway, since i have a lot of things going on inside this head of mine--whenever something unexpected comes up, my heart jumps--LITERALLY. i hate it. there's just this gulat factor that scrambles my world and leaves me frazzled. these little inconsistencies shift my focus to things i really can't do anything about! shit.

again, i might not be making any sense but i just want to vent out. wala lang. so the next time we talk, or the next time we see each other... tell me the agenda beforehand..but i guess that may be inconvenient... so.. nah, surprise me. i could use the chaos.


"nakakainis minsan,
hindi mo naman siya inimbita,
tapos biglang darating sya sa mundo mo,
tapos pag mahalaga na sya sayo,
bigla nalang syang mawawala,
tangay ang mundo mong
dati'y sayo lang..."

--text ni Lenzkie

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dyel. who doesnt like surprises? kadiri kasi yung ibang surprises walang follow through! chova!
    di ba nga we love surprising our friends on their birthdays?
    yuck ibang surprise na lang yung sinabi ko.
    anyway labas na lang tayo upang huwag sumagi sa isip mo ang masasamang bagay. kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts