so long

as i was viewing my own blog i realized that its been so long since ive posted an entry, dati araw araw halos hehe.

siguro wala lang akong gana, guess im just tired of all the angst-ridden words, the venting out, or maybe im just so busy with work , blogging is becoming equal to wasting precious company resources. or maybe i dont find anything interesting with my life right now, its all so NOT about me, im taking a backseat; now im letting my friends take the spotlight---- from heartbreaks(right diona?) to blissful relationships(x & rhoda happy anniv!), its all about them muna..

so why now? i dunno maybe spending the whole saturday with my boss- a total of almost 8 whole hours just listening to him assess another presentation and waiting for our turn while pigging out on food and plying myself with 3 bottles of strong ice, just made me feel like typing anything....

ano nga ? haha... just read something interesting on friendster, nge, sa totoo lang, if he only knew.. ako ba yun? yoko na haha... wanna know, kwento ko nalang text tayo.. haha :(

Comments

  1. bakla, no one should ever take a back seat in this.
    that's what friends are for. :)
    in fact i think i'm about to take the driver's seat anytime soon....
    love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe keri! anong anytime soon yan?? cofi tayo later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts