march-ing on...

i got a free sticker from taco bell last saturday just by dropping my sister's business card which is now invalid coz she's currently a bum.

i was sticking it on my starbucks planner when i realized that i wsnt able to put in any entry at the P2,000 holiday-starbucks-coffee worth planner for almost a week. i havent been updating my blog for almost the same amount of time..my email keeps on piling up... and im dirt poor!

but looking back i can say that ive been busy, im trying to do things NOW.. not just work work as in office work, but im laying on concrete DOABLE-NOW plans for myself.

im now organizing my very first PAID event-- its a CEU DENTISTRY grad party.. since its technically my first time to organize an event that size (120-150 people), i had to make an extra effort to make calls and build contacts, i had to propose a budget that would be great for everyone. and i learned to go to RECTO by myself ( after hermie's instructions) and argue with inefficient printer peolple, etcetera. since im really loaded at work , i had to wake up extra extra early to be able to go to manila and face the traffic, pollution, etc..

**funny lang**

*i have no idea where CEU dentistry is located before this party was organized, i had to literally beg a friend to accompany me so i wont get lost (thanks hermie!)

*the day i accepted the events job, my wisdom tooth hurt like hell, so when i went to CEU , i got free checkups hehe :)

ill update u abt the event soon, wish me luck, sana things will all be fine

I AM COMING UP WITH A SHORT FILM... hehe syempre i'm not alone in this, ill be coproducing it with bridge and nix. its just something that we felt we had to do. low budget lang pero we feel na may promise. bridge wrote, revised, and finished the script, danica is our actreess ( were still finding the perfect cos2me for her) and ill handle the camera and editing...
haaay sana exciting :)


MY CHOCOLATE BUSINESS IS REALLY A BUSINESS NA! i have a lot (as in a lot na for a solo maker like me) of orders for my chocolates! my highschool friends are all getting a couple of boxes each, basta madami.. but i dont really have the time pa to make all those so i told them i'll just text them when the chocolates are done wehehe..! haaay,how i wish that im fuckin' rich that i can just lay back and make chocolates na lang to sell to amigas and celebrity weddings and not use my mind to earn.. yuck ang tamad hehe..


oh anyway , those are just my extra curr activities for the past couple of weeks ( o zeens ayan ha updated na!:) ill try to blog more regularly!

NEW MOTTO: DO IT NOW!

Comments

Popular Posts