5 things I achieved this week

1. I WAS ABLE TO FINISH A MAJOR CONCEPT FOR WORK


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Yey! After all the sweat, money, tears, saliva, effort, time and Baang lemon iced teas and Twice Cooked Adobos- we finally finished the concept! Of course, I share the credit with two of my most precious friends- Bridgette and Elaineplim! I know that there may be times when they are just so tired that they just want to kill me so they could get some sleep,- that's why I bribe them with food hehe! Para makabawi! Thanks for sticking with me hehe. Wag sana magsawa! Lavyoo!


2. I WAS ABLE TO ATTEND MY LET's GO MEETING


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I wasn't able to do so last week! So I just missed it hehe Even if I had to do lineups and power points, I actually call these once a week meetings my form of r&r- fun lang! Let's Go!


3. I HAD AN ENJOYABLE TFCKAT TAPING!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It was my first time to write for a variety show, and I have to admit, the first couple of tapings were really stressing my nerves! But today, even with some minor mistakes and some staff blow-ups ;) , i must say that i enjoyed it! For those who are abroad, TFC KAT is TFC's first self-produced variety show with Randy &Pokwang! Watch!


4. I WAS ABLE TO BAANG AND CHAT WITH MY FRIENDS


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



being able to chat with my friends reiziel & jaja (US) , zeena (dubai), and maico (pinas hehe) really made my week! not to mention- the ever present chef while im online @ baang coffee hahaha! whew! finally i found him!

5.WATCHED DVDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Even without sleep, i still finished MY NAME IS EARL SEASON 1! i got addicted and i just had to finish all the episodes available hehe!now i just started the korean drama PRINCESS HOURS- i read it from Cindy's Blog (haberday!), ganda! WORK + DVDS = NO SLEEP!!!

Comments

Popular Posts