The salad that made me love Goat's Cheese

I have always noticed this new hotel that seemed to come out of nowhere in the middle of these towers in Sheikh Zayed Road, the Conrad. I read somewhere that there's a Marco Pierre White resto in it so I saved it in a corner of my brain to come soon. Until one night when my date said that he found this really quiet but nice place in the same hotel called Purobeach. The weather was great so I thought, why not try it out as I was in the mood for an outdoor dinner.




As we reached the place, I was impressed. The pool side was surrounded by greenery and  that immediately transports you on vacay mode. As the place is new , it was not crowded so the "relaxed " feel stayed.




The menu was a mix of different cuisines. We ordered a goat's cheese salad that immediately got me addicted. The salad was fresh and the cheese was perfectly baked. (AED 45 for Half Serving)


 For main course, (don't laugh) I tried the Thai Chicken Curry which was served with rice. Does not match the salad at all but I was pretty hungry so I enjoyed it. (AED 65)

My date was more straightforward and is not very adventurous when it comes to new restaurants so as always, he ordered the burger. I tasted it and it was good- pricey though but still good. (AED 95) Overall, I will go back to this place. If you want a relaxed, quiet dinner, then this is for you.


Comments

Popular Posts