xmas season=extra pounds=fatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt able to post any blog during the xmas break, i guess i was too busy concentrating on eating the hamons and queso de bolas to bother logging on the web. it was a fun fun xmas--even if i was taghirap-- and i had to kulit my way to my moms pockets just to have xmas money to spend.

it was this year that i felt the unfairness of xmas to college grads( turned working bum) like me since aguinaldos are greatly reduced and they expected me to hand out aguinaldos to my younger cousins and inaanaks. actually, to this day, i still have utangs to my six inaanaks, imagine that, SIX expectant kids waiting for their ninangs' generous gifts, hehe! i think my mom bought some gifts na to half of them, well, i'll just make bawi next time! promise!

as expected, i packed on extra pounds these past couple of weeks! ugh! i really cant help myself seeing all that food, i was always swearing that i'll never eat another bite the next day, but well well.. as my friends always say: masarap kumain, pasko naman.

so the next time you see me, i beg you not to say the dreaded line: Uy tumaba ka!
id prefer hearing : pumapayat ka yata :p even if its not so sincere, who knows i might just treat you to dinner! ;)









Comments

Popular Posts