my long awaited galera entry

haha.. ive been back in manila since last thursday pa and i haven't been updating my blog and my friendster photos.. its actually weird, when there's nothing exciting happening with my life, i just blog and blog but now that i came back from a very bongga trip, i suddenly put it off.

maybe a part of me is still trying to hang on to the galera experience... maybe because i know that putting it on my blog will make it a real part of a past i just have to remember once in a while..*sigh*

anyway it was really fun, fun , fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so here's my second galera list of the year ( my first one was posted april ata so check it out nalang to compare hehe! part 2 nato)

NEXT 16 REASONS BAKIT MASAYA GALERA KO NGAYON?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

masaya ang galera kasi...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1. kasama ko mga pinks and friends!
2. gimik till u drop
3.LaMUMBA
4. cheap masahe by the beach
5. major food trip! kebs sa fats!
6. our aircon room with tv hehe! ang babaw!
7. katamaran.. zzZZZZZZzzzZZZZZZZ......
8. soundtripping sa beach parin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9. sunset at sunrise walks
10. sunset picture taking
11. patintero with the waves
12. glitter tattoo
13. new boardshorts and shimmer lotion
14. h20 refill
15.meeting new friends
16.INTERNATIONAL BUFFET!!! (wink! wink!) kebabs, kimchi, tempura, bibbo hotdogs.. name it! haha

Comments

  1. Nice Galera pix! I remember our trip there the other summer... every hour is happy hour! Hahaha.

    Check out my blog at:
    www.lunachikarra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts