saturday-ed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



started my weekend by going home to angeles saturday morning, then i ate a lot upon arriving home coz my mom prepared a favorite dish- tortang talong, took a nap, then took a bath, went to the derma, went to church, then to my cousin's house, then had a chat with my aunt, then ate a light dinner, took a bath again, watched 6 episodes of Desperate Housewives, then went to sleep for almost 9 hours. Very routinary, very college, very highschool, very me 10 years ago.

when i woke up sunday morning, i felt so refreshed . maybe spending one whole saturday without any trace of ABSCBN work is just the thing for me. Every negative feeling that i had this past week was forgotten--- stress, depression, tiredness, heartaches (wehehe!) etcetera etcetera. i felt so recharged that all my worries seem to be very easy to solve. haaaaaaaaay... sana next saturday will be the same.. back to the lazy old me.

Comments

Popular Posts