parumdumm

i got a message today in Friendster- a message that is a part of my past back in Manila. It was not that surprising because my birthday is coming up and this person just kinda pops up whenever there’s an occassion. Got the same message last Christmas, new year and valentines, so it may be a routine for this chap. I chose not to reply because i have a new life and i did not want past memories to drag on. I have to admit that receiving those messages at that time still makes me wonder - whatthahell? But now as i am writing this post , with my boyfriend just sitting here beside me, i felt totally at peace. i felt nothing but just wishing that this person will be happy with life as i am. I am not saying my life is perfect, it is also a rollercoaster ride but everyday, i am learning and i feel thankful that i found the person who will always be just there for me., no matter what.

Comments

  1. Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,

    Cheap Flights to Nanjing
    Flights to Nanjing
    Nanjing Flights to

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts